At Axiom, our vision is to unlock insights from event data at any scale. We believe that unified access to all event data, all the time, makes organizations far more effective. That’s why we built Axiom: the first cloud-native data store designed specifically for timestamped events, providing live-streaming, search, reporting, and monitoring capabilities. Built from the ground up, Axiom delivers performance and scalability at a lower cost. Today, thousands of companies — from ambitious startups to the world’s largest enterprises — trust Axiom to make sense of event data for engineering, security, and operational use cases.
Our work so far is just the first step towards our vision. We’ve raised funds from top-tier investors including Crane Venture Partners, LocalGlobe, Fly VC, Mango Capital, as well as leading angels like former GitHub CEO Nat Friedman, former Heroku co-founder Adam Wiggins, and Vercel CEO Guillermo Rauch. We’re building a diverse group of kind and brilliant people who are the best at what they do to forge ahead. Join us!
About the Role
We're looking for a seasoned, technically-minded Product Manager to join our growing Product team. At this early stage, you’ll have the unique opportunity and responsibility to drive the success of our product as we shape the Axiom platform to cater to new domains.
You’ll spend time in cross-functional product teams, rallying design and engineering counterparts through all stages of the product development process: discovering problems, shaping solutions, and charting a course to launch. You’ll also zoom out, working closely with our Head of Product to refine our product vision and roadmap to prioritize and deliver key business outcomes.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with engineering and design to scope and ship delightful experiences from 0 → 1.
- Discover new business opportunities and help nurture them to maturity.
- Help shape an ambitious product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market.
- Identify, track and improve key measures of product success.
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and pain points, and use those findings to prioritise effectively.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a product management role shipping user-facing experiences that are loved.
- You are comfortable in technical domains (experience working on infrastructure or developer tools is a plus).
- You are passionate about building technical tools and the opportunities around event data.
- You have a high quality bar, with a strong intuition for good user flows and experiences.
- You can inspire engineering counterparts to elevate their product ambitions and motivate teammates effectively.
- You are a precise communicator, particularly in written form.
- You are creative, curious, and comfortable with high agency in a fast-paced environment.
- You are eager to grow and develop your craft.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Flexibility to work from wherever suits you best. For this role, we are considering individuals based in the timezone range UTC-5 (EST) to UTC +2.
- Budget to build your home office set-up.
- Monthly budget to support mental and physical wellness.
- Uncapped, continued education stipend.
- Annual offsite with your teammates from around the world.
- A focus day each week with no meetings, Slack or Zoom. Uninterrupted time to focus on work and run errands.
- Uncapped vacation to unplug and rejuvenate.
- Generous and flexible family leave for everyone.